Some stories you might have missed this weekend:
- Canada’s information commissioner says the current government is not transparent. (Who knew?)
- An anti-gay religious group is being funded by Ottawa to work in Uganda (where they are considering the death penalty for homosexuality.)
- Trinity Western University wants to start a law school while continuing to ban gays from teaching or attending.
- Health Canada may want to regulate your coffee.
- The Mayor of Seattle has returned the drones his city bought to the manufacturer.
- Nigerian gunmen have killed nine polio vaccination workers.
- A mysterious brain disease, with symptoms similar to psychosis, is affecting US women.
- A new poll says that there is little to no support for Canadian troops in Mali.
- And, as always, the FBI loves its illegal downloads.